Sunday 10 July 2011

Some Google AdSense Ads Promote Scams

Although the frequency may be reduced, you will sometimes misleading ads on Google search results or even sites that are part of the Google AdSense program (like that).
What is even more surprising is the fact that advertisers can use AdSense Google AdWords to promote related products, which are just scams. Take a look at the final screen of the Google homepage is a query as a popular "AdSense".

All Google ads you see in the screenshot above for a promise to provide "AdSense" a sum of money.


My conversation poster curious how this works, I made a phone call to one of these advertisers, and suggested that I share my name, address and other details so they can get an AdSense account for me. He stressed that it is in contact with people at Google, and so its easy for him to get an account, that apply to Google directly.

I also promised a readymade site - on topics ranging from sports cars Bollywood - and to be paid between $ 25 and 2 cents per click on this site. There's more. He suggested I share the URL with all my friends on Facebook and Orkut and ask them to click on ads "quick money".

He called another poster and the story was no different. He went further and promised that my AdSense account will be approved within 24 hours of receiving payment (even gave me his bank information).

I wonder why Google is letting this happen, and that even on its own advertising network, where they are completely under control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.