Sunday 10 July 2011

AdSense Revenue Poll Update

The survey we pray in the sidebar of this week asking how many bloggers from Adsense last month. To date, 295 players voted (thank you everyone!) I'll let it run until the end of March during which I will give you a complete count and nice little graph.

It 'clear that a distinct pattern is emerging - more than half of bloggers read ProBlogger earn less than $ 3 per day with Adsense. In addition, 14% did not use the system at all.

These are the kinds of results that I expected - the anecdotal evidence was gathered through conversations with bloggers in recent months has made it clear that very few bloggers with AdSense were only a few dollars a day of it. However, these results also show that some bloggers are actually making money from their blogs significant (9% more than $ 1000 per month and 2% over $ 10,000).

It is my goal to make some changes to these figures - I wish the ProBlogger readers get their monthly income figures in the triple and quadruple in the coming months.

Update: In addition to the numbers that you have already indicated that you used - I would be interested if readers would give a clue in the comments below (anonymously if you wish) on the percentage increase or decrease you seen in your monthly salary in recent months.

I'll write a message in the coming days will be based on this information and I will share some of my own figures for profit - but in the meantime I am interested to hear how your AdSense earnings have changed in recent months, which are willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.