Sunday 10 July 2011

How Does Google AdSense For Feeds?

About 2 months, I've been running Google AdSense for feeds is a couple of blogs, including this one. Unfortunately, the results are not as attractive as you might expect.

Although we can not share the real numbers, such as CPM or CTR, I think I can say that they are much lower than AdSense for Content Page CTR / eCPM factors of 4-5.

AdSense for feeds

Yet, if you have a monthly income of RSS subscriptions can still be significant. My did not break $ 100 barrier, and I think it will take many months to get it.

So I think, for publishers, with a few hundred subscribers, which could be almost negligible almost useless. There are advertisers and less on the network as well.

Is anyone out there significant results AdSense for feeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.